7.31.2009

2 months...

Wow! It has been two months away and gone and away again. So what's been with you? Hope the weather has been fairing well for you to get some riding in and some great eats in!
Myself? Well, I've been celebrating some summertime birthdays in June. July has been spent glued to the television watching the Tour de France and reading regular ticker updates when I could watch the live broadcast. On a side note, when reading the ticker I was imagining Phil Liggett and Paul Sherwen reading it in my head, which made it fairly enjoyable.

In between fetes and tours, I've been riding intermittently putting some haphazard kilometers down on the road. When not in the saddle, I've been concocting little delights for the tastebuds that I'm going to be sharing here very soon. Not only food but some art is going to be referenced to as well. It is safe to say that there will be a few tweaks and re-invents along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment